Easy and healthy fish dinner. Change the seasoning as you wish – cajun, lemon pepper, curry powder,….
Oven Fried Fish
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce (Tabasco)
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning (or any other of your choice)
- 4 fish fillets – about 3-4 oz each (I love tilapia, but you could use haddock, flounder or catfish too)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper and rub well. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450* F. Spray baking dish/cookie tray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a wide dish, combine the milk and hot sauce and mix well.
- In another wide dish, mix the bread crumbs and seasoning.
- Dip the fish fillets in the milk and then into the seasoned bread crumbs to coat well.
- Place the fillets in the tray without them touching each other, and bake about 10 minutes till the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon or lime.