This is seriously one of the easiest and tastiest desserts you can make for the holidays (or anytime!). I made them during Thanksgiving, and it’s definitely something I will be making again. You can make them ahead of time for your dinner party, take them for a pot luck, or give them as holiday gifts.
I had to share pictures of my two hand models – my precious little nieces Jyothi & Kerah. They were paid with sugary treats 🙂
3-ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
(Makes 30-35 pieces)
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate – (8 squares)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter – creamy or chunky
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip – thawed
1) In a large microwaveable bowl, zap the chocolate on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir and return for 1 more minute. Remove and stir until completely melted.
2) Mix in the peanut butter thoroughly and let it cool to room temperature.
3) Gently stir in the Cool Whip till well mixed and refrigerate till ready to use, at least 1 hour.
4) Once chilled, scoop about 1 teaspoon full into your hands and roll into balls.
5) Roll in chopped nuts, powdered sugar, coconut flakes, crushed cookie crumbs, colored sugar, etc.